Well, despite past failed attempts at maintaining a blog, here I go once again with the best of intentions. My so-far journaling of Chou-Chou's babyhood is lacking:( Longwinded on certain occasions and non-existant for other milestones... I solemnly vow to my precious Chou-fleur to give my all at maintaining records of his quickly passing infancy-- BUT this means I need to set realistic expectations for myself. My mantra must be "It's okay to only write a little," because I tend to write a lot once I get going, and that just can't happen on a daily basis!
Our little Chou-fleur hit his four month mark yesterday, and I must say his fourth month was full of exciting changes. As my dad so sweetly observed when he was over yesterday: "Before Christmas he was just like a blob and now he's a real person- wow!" (no offense taken, Dad) Well, as his mother and biggest admirer, he was hardly a blob before now (obviously- I mean he is only the cutest, brightest most perfectest baby ever- i mean c'mon!)... BUT I will say that his cries have really developed into specific categories and he is interacting so much more now than, say, 6 weeks ago. He loves his best buddy that he rediscovers every time he looks in the mirror, you can make him smile through tears if you really try, and he furrows his brow in the cutest way when he's concentrating on something. Chou-chou's life is full of discoveries, and I love rediscovering the world right along with him. I love you mon chou-chou- mommy t'aime.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment